Do you get bored of playing the same games?

Question
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *
Last edited Apr 19, 2018 11:44:03 GMT -7 by DanthEx
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Apr 19, 2018 11:52:26 GMT -7

I definitely get bored of most games if I play them for long periods or back to back without throwing another game into the mix. I usually take a break for a few weeks or so and once I return to the game it's enjoyable again. Some games are able to grab my attention longer than others, it all depends on the options I have in-game. Games that don't offer enough variety of game play just aren't enough in today's day and age.
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Apr 19, 2018 12:09:00 GMT -7

I like to mix up my gaming habits to try and keep things fresh. Too much of a good thing can make it quite stale in my opinion. Sometimes I think we're more or less just stick in a "box" with a few games because we understand the mechanics, or for nostalgic reasons. To sum things up, try something new every once in a while! :P
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Dec 31, 2018 5:20:27 GMT -7

Yes, I do however I have ways of overcoming this issue. It'll take me two, three weeks before I find a game tedious and then I'll alternate between games, returning to the video game a couple of months later. I have so many favourite video games, I can never just choose one to play constantly.
Last edited Dec 31, 2018 5:20:53 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx