Euro Truck Driver (Android)

DiscussionQuestion
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 13, 2018 16:03:55 GMT -7

Not sure if this game is on iOS which is why I mentioned it was on Android. So I'm a huge fan of simulator games like Flight Simulators or just games where you can drive around doing jobs which is why I love Euro Truck Simulator (and the other titles as well). Unfortunately, my laptop is more for work than gaming so I can't get the game to try it out. So what I did was find this game which I absolutely love because it's quite similar to Euro Truck Simulator but on your phone. Has anyone else tried it or played something similar?

If you want to try it, you can find it here - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovilex.eurotruckdriver&hl=en_GB

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Apr 14, 2018 23:40:06 GMT -7

I have tried Euro Truck Driver on my phone more than 5 months ago. It was very hard for me to drive without a keyboard. I was a complete noob at the mobile version compared to the PC one. And everything ended with uninstalling the game. I think it is for more experienced people.

Between the way, Euro Truck Simulator 2 runs on my computer from 2008 with 50+ FPS on low graphics. You should not have any problems playing it on your laptop, just lower the settings a little bit.
Last edited Apr 14, 2018 23:42:50 GMT -7 by keranov
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 8, 2018 13:14:57 GMT -7

keranov Avatar
I have tried Euro Truck Driver on my phone more than 5 months ago. It was very hard for me to drive without a keyboard. I was a complete noob at the mobile version compared to the PC one. And everything ended with uninstalling the game. I think it is for more experienced people.

Between the way, Euro Truck Simulator 2 runs on my computer from 2008 with 50+ FPS on low graphics. You should not have any problems playing it on your laptop, just lower the settings a little bit.
It actually wasn't bad for me. How big is your phone screen? Mine is pretty large which makes playing the game easier because there is a lot of space for the controls and for you to still be able to see the truck and where you are going. I guess anyone with a smaller screen may struggle because everything will be cramped and there will be a real lack of space.

If it has worked for you then I may try it out as well. How bad is it on low graphics? Does it look weird or is it a good experience (in terms of how nice the graphics are)?

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 1, 2018 9:53:10 GMT -7

They added multiplayer mode but when you pick a job and collect the trailer your wheels move but not the truck. I have never played a game like this, the graphics are sharp and on point depends on what phone you have, And when you drive to a certain point it loads the map and moves the truck further up the road crazy!!, Looks amazing and I would like to try out it.
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Jun 2, 2018 5:56:15 GMT -7

ash Avatar
keranov Avatar

It actually wasn't bad for me. How big is your phone screen? Mine is pretty large which makes playing the game easier because there is a lot of space for the controls and for you to still be able to see the truck and where you are going. I guess anyone with a smaller screen may struggle because everything will be cramped and there will be a real lack of space.

If it has worked for you then I may try it out as well. How bad is it on low graphics? Does it look weird or is it a good experience (in terms of how nice the graphics are)?
Well, my phone screen is 5 inches. But I don't feel comfortable playing on a phone.

About the graphics, it doesn't look like the best but it's just playable. If you can play it on medium it will look much better compared to the minimum settings.