Fortnite Mobile

DiscussionQuestion
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 24, 2018 9:06:08 GMT -7

I don't think that it will be a problem at all really. You don't really see any hacks or problems with games that are online based on Android. If it were a singleplayer game that is based on offline saves then it would be a huge problem but it isn't like that so should be fine. With all the data being held on Epic's side, it will be very difficult for them to hack the game and enjoy the benefits of those hacks. Clash Royale is a good example of this, you just can't get any hacks for it that work.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

meowsepad Avatar
meowsepad GB Newbie *

Post by meowsepad on Jul 5, 2018 9:17:02 GMT -7

It is an interesting idea to bring a game like this to mobile, but I would never play it on mobile. I am a PC gamer all the way. Mobile and console just cannot compete with PC gaming. However, it is interesting that people who do not have access to PCs or consoles might be able to play games as sophisticated as this in the future.
Last edited Jul 5, 2018 9:17:41 GMT -7 by meowsepad
jimmy Avatar
jimmy GB Newbie *

Post by jimmy on Jul 23, 2018 7:58:56 GMT -7

I currently play Fortnite on Xbox. I personally tried it on Mobile, and I did not care for it. I feel like there is too much going on for it to be on mobile. If you are using your mobile device only (no controller adapters, etc), it makes it a lot more challenging. I could never get building down fast enough, and building is a major priority. That being said, I personally don't care for it on mobile. A lot of people may prefer it or only be able to play on mobile, kudos!
TakiTsuHiko Avatar
TakiTsuHiko GB Newbie *
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Mar 4, 2019 16:11:27 GMT -7

To much is happening at once in Fortnite Mobile. The controls are different to what I'm used to on PC and they're definitely more difficult to use. Building is an massive priority in Fortnite and I never seem to build fast enough due to challenging controls.

It's a tree application so I can't moan too much, can I?
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Mar 23, 2019 4:30:19 GMT -7

I've seen some users build extremely quick on mobile with their fingers and it's crazy. It's the one reason I hated Fortnite mobile actually. I could never get used to the controls like you Infected.

Tipsy Blonde Avatar
Tipsy Blonde GB Newbie *

Post by Tipsy Blonde on May 7, 2019 3:41:04 GMT -7

I am not a big fan of fortnite but since it came to mobile I think it got a lot more people to play it honestly. not that that was an issue before. I am just not a big fan of building to get away from stuff. its just so annoying!!
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:55:41 GMT -7

Tipsy Blonde Avatar
I am not a big fan of fortnite but since it came to mobile I think it got a lot more people to play it honestly. not that that was an issue before. I am just not a big fan of building to get away from stuff. its just so annoying!!
That's one thing that a lot of people don't like about Fortnite and therefore prefer to play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or even Apex Legends. Personally, I don't mind the building but there is a point where it gets really annoying (but that's mainly because some people are just amazing at building quickly).