Fortnite Mobile

DiscussionQuestion
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Mar 28, 2018 11:20:07 GMT -7

I know a lot of people were complaining about this when Epic Games announced that Fortnite would be coming to mobile. It just seemed weird because of how complicated and annoying playing would be since Fortnite revolves a lot around building and it might be a bit too difficult when you are on mobile. But it seems to be doing quite well. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to play it since it's only on iOS at the moment and you also needed to be invited to play it. 

Has anyone here had the chance to try it out?

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Mar 28, 2018 12:41:39 GMT -7

ash Avatar
I know a lot of people were complaining about this when Epic Games announced that Fortnite would be coming to mobile. It just seemed weird because of how complicated and annoying playing would be since Fortnite revolves a lot around building and it might be a bit too difficult when you are on mobile. But it seems to be doing quite well. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to play it since it's only on iOS at the moment and you also needed to be invited to play it. 

Has anyone here had the chance to try it out?
Hmm, I haven't had a chance to play it either. It does sound like it would be worth giving a shot, maybe I'll download it later and let you know how it goes. :)  ..It looks awesome! 

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Mar 30, 2018 5:39:14 GMT -7

Fornite seems to be the game "going" is much liked my kids. I've only had the chance to play this video game on my gaming PC. Fornite is available to download on the App Store; for free. I'll definitely want to give this a try on the tablet(iPad) later today, I have a storage capability of 64GB and the application only requires 126.6MB, it's trending #1 in Action on the Store.
Last edited Mar 30, 2018 5:44:00 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Mar 30, 2018 11:47:05 GMT -7

demarco Avatar
i will if the game is free from start. pay to win is ok
Fortnite is free to play on all platforms and not just the mobile version. All you have to do is to download the game and you can start playing straight away. Unfortunately, you won't be able to actually play it for a while now since the invitations for it have already been sent out and only those invited can play it since it is still being tested and feedback is being given on various aspects. It's not a pay to win game either. The only microtransactions in the game are for cosmetic items that don't do anything to help play better.

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 12, 2018 8:52:24 GMT -7

demarco Avatar
its out and its even easier to aim and shoot then on my pc controller. love the portability. makes things easier to access too
Are you sure? I haven't tried it yet but I am 100% sure that it is not at all easy to aim and shoot especially when you compare it to using a keyboard and mouse on PC and using a controller on a console. I know a few people that refuse to play the game (from Reddit) because of how annoying and awful the controls are on a smartphone. It's nothing to do with the way that Epic have set them up but more to do with the fact that it's just not as smooth as playing on a controller. Things like building on smartphone must be a pain.

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Last edited May 12, 2018 14:43:32 GMT -7 by demarco

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 12, 2018 14:48:46 GMT -7

i did think the game would have trouble handling all the functions and buttons, but it just makes things simpler. also theres a minor form of auto aim on this version

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 14, 2018 7:53:08 GMT -7

demarco Avatar
i did think the game would have trouble handling all the functions and buttons, but it just makes things simpler. also theres a minor form of auto aim on this version
But what about the building aspect of the game? I read over on Reddit that most of the battles are just gun battles where the most accurate person will win the game. Apparently building on a smartphone is just not the same as PC and console because of how hard it is to actually build in the game with the controls. I just can't think it would be that easy really to build especially when you compare it with how easy it is to build on both console and PC.

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Fortnite Mobile Posted Jun 9, 2018 19:25:00 GMT -7 via mobile

Post by Saints4ever on Jun 9, 2018 19:25:00 GMT -7

I’m going to try and play once I get my new router. My current one doesn’t support the size of my house and rherefore causes really bad lag cause people won’t listen. Butttt couple more days to better connection.
Help is only a Bubble away...
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 16, 2018 7:56:39 GMT -7

Epic Games has mentioned that Android users will soon be able to enjoy Fortnite on their phone. I believe it will come sometime in July or August although a specific date is yet to be confirmed. I'm looking forward to it because it will make grinding for the Battle Pass much easier as we can just play whenever we are out and about or aren't near our consoles.