PUBG Mobile

Discussion
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
PUBG Mobile Posted Mar 28, 2018 11:18:11 GMT -7

Post by ash on Mar 28, 2018 11:18:11 GMT -7

Has anyone here bothered to try out PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on mobile? And if you have, how is it?

I haven't bothered to download it yet because I still need to clear up some space on my phone and can't be bothered to do it just yet :D. I've been reading a lot of posts on Reddit and Twitter about it and it seems to be a pretty good experience for gamers so far. Quite a few people are actually saying it's better than the PC and Xbox One version because it actually has a few new features that make the game experience a lot better!

What do you guys think?

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
PUBG Mobile Posted Mar 28, 2018 12:44:46 GMT -7

Post by megannatasha on Mar 28, 2018 12:44:46 GMT -7

ash Avatar
Has anyone here bothered to try out PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on mobile? And if you have, how is it?

I haven't bothered to download it yet because I still need to clear up some space on my phone and can't be bothered to do it just yet :D. I've been reading a lot of posts on Reddit and Twitter about it and it seems to be a pretty good experience for gamers so far. Quite a few people are actually saying it's better than the PC and Xbox One version because it actually has a few new features that make the game experience a lot better!

What do you guys think?
What?! This too?? Wow, I had no idea these games were available on mobile. I feel like my data and battery life are doomed. x_x  Thanks for sharing! 

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
PUBG Mobile Posted Jun 18, 2019 22:45:15 GMT -7

Post by GamingLyfe on Jun 18, 2019 22:45:15 GMT -7

I've seen this in my app store and decided to give it a go, it was actually quite impressive considering the size of the screen I'm playing it on. I'm so impressed with today's mobile games, they've come so far from my days of playing 'snake' before bed. (rofl)

Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!