PUBG Mobile

Discussion
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
PUBG Mobile Posted Mar 28, 2018 11:18:11 GMT -7

Post by ash on Mar 28, 2018 11:18:11 GMT -7

Has anyone here bothered to try out PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on mobile? And if you have, how is it?

I haven't bothered to download it yet because I still need to clear up some space on my phone and can't be bothered to do it just yet :D. I've been reading a lot of posts on Reddit and Twitter about it and it seems to be a pretty good experience for gamers so far. Quite a few people are actually saying it's better than the PC and Xbox One version because it actually has a few new features that make the game experience a lot better!

What do you guys think?

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
PUBG Mobile Posted Mar 28, 2018 12:44:46 GMT -7

Post by megannatasha on Mar 28, 2018 12:44:46 GMT -7

ash Avatar
Has anyone here bothered to try out PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on mobile? And if you have, how is it?

I haven't bothered to download it yet because I still need to clear up some space on my phone and can't be bothered to do it just yet :D. I've been reading a lot of posts on Reddit and Twitter about it and it seems to be a pretty good experience for gamers so far. Quite a few people are actually saying it's better than the PC and Xbox One version because it actually has a few new features that make the game experience a lot better!

What do you guys think?
What?! This too?? Wow, I had no idea these games were available on mobile. I feel like my data and battery life are doomed. x_x  Thanks for sharing!