Introduction (a bit late but oh well!)

Marlee Avatar
Marlee GB Newbie *

Post by Marlee on Mar 17, 2018 21:47:13 GMT -7

Sooo my name is Marlee, my characters in Runescape are “Marlee” - she’s my iron, and “Miss Mar” - she’s my normal main character. I’ve been playing off and on since roughly 14 years ago, Though I’ve yet to max my character! Honestly it’s kind of frustrating, but meh.. I’ll survive I’m sure. My absolute favorite skill in the game is Prayer, it has been for as long as I can remember. I used to get so jealous of people that used the Prayer cape. Lol!! My favorite thing to do in the game is Soul Wars; I enjoy the other mini games but that one is my favorite :) oh I can’t stand Ranging, I’m not sure what it is about that skill, but I just really do not like it.

I’ve always wanted to learn to PvP since watching a few WTF Elvemage videos on YouTube, it seems really fun to be good like that. I quit for the first time “officially” back in 2012, from there I began playing World of Warcraft and got really good at World PvP. Unfortunately my guild fell apart, I lost a bunch of friends and things just kinda stopped being fun, so I quit that game at the end of 2016 and began playing Runescape again :) I took a few months break when I packed up all my belongings into my car and moved. I’m back now though, that counts for something I guess.

I’m hoping to get into bossing sooner rather than later, start working on the skills I have neglected and max asap! I’d also like to get my iron much further than it is, I really enjoy her. :)

K that’s all, thanks for reading <3

It says signature, but I’m not sure how to sign this... stupid technology...
Oh yeah, I’m both Miss Mar and Marlee, the ironwoman!!! *flips hair*
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Mar 23, 2018 12:39:55 GMT -7

A bit late but welcome! I didn't know you renamed Texas Chica, that's neat. Moving away from your heritage though. :| I love minigames too, but I haven't played one in ever. They're just not the same lol. I used to loooove Barb Assault. Sorry again about your WoW guild, but those noobs' loss is our gain. It's been a pleasure having you here. Good luck with your bone collection, by the way!
sig
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Mar 23, 2018 12:58:27 GMT -7

I somehow missed this thread, sorry ! Welcome to the awesome gaming community that is GamingBoards.net. I see you've been quite active since you signed up, which is nice, nothing worse than dead accounts :P I look forward to seeing your future posts and following your gaming adventure. Welcome aboard! :)
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****