5 years from now

Discussion
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 17, 2018 4:56:30 GMT -7

Where do you see yourself from 5 years from now, if your a teenager or if you a lot younger, let's say 10 years? My goal from 5 years from now (I'm 17) is to have a career I enjoy or a job. To get to my aim and succeed, there will be alot of changes and part those changes is my changing my work ethic at college and working really hard to get my qualifications in a short amount of time.
Last edited Feb 17, 2018 5:01:21 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Feb 22, 2018 13:08:08 GMT -7

Well, I should be out of university by then so hopefully, I will be in a job (I should be if everything goes right since I'm taking a placement in my 3rd year at university). Hopefully everything works out well and I end up in a job that I'm happy at and am getting paid a decent amount from.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
gamingguy Avatar
gamingguy GB Newbie *
elli Avatar
elli GB Staff *****

Post by elli on Feb 26, 2018 19:54:24 GMT -7

Honestly, five years from now I'll probably be wrangling a toddler or two lol. It's not so bad, though. I do like kids, and am in a good position to raise healthy, intelligent, and productive members of society. A few years dedicated to caring for wee ones, and then I can get on with other things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mostly, I'd like a bigger house by then. One that is not attached to the neighbors or in a homeowner's association, has a backyard large enough for children/dogs to play in, a patio to sit at, a little bigger kitchen, and maybe like three-hundred more square feet above ground for storage and to accommodate aforementioned children/dogs. Oh, and a driveway so that my mother will stop complaining that there's nowhere to park. This would be a house that we intend to stay in for many years to come, so it should at least meet our most basic "wants". Our house now is nice, but small for a family.
Last edited Jun 15, 2018 15:26:56 GMT -7 by elli
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***

Post by oo on Nov 7, 2018 9:44:29 GMT -7

Hopefully I will be living in my own house (who knows, I just started my job this year, and I hope to be back at home, but with plans of having somewhere near my parents a new house :) )
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Nov 22, 2018 2:38:10 GMT -7

I want to have a successful drumming Patreon page making at least $4,000 a month - or at least half that. Also, it would be cool if my math, web development, musical instrument (general), and drumming forums went big.  OK, anyone with similar dreams?
Last edited Nov 22, 2018 2:39:01 GMT -7 by thejason