DiscussionQuestion
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
gamingguy Avatar
gamingguy GB Newbie *
elli Avatar
elli GB Staff *****

Post by elli on Mar 3, 2018 14:34:51 GMT -7

Nah. For me, it's nothing but a waste of time... And expensive. Even the five minutes it would take to apply foundation/highlighter and mascara is too much. Some women (and men) are into it, and that's cool! But it's not my deal at all.

My two best friends are makeup-obsessed. Sometimes they like to paint my face and then I can't get it off for days, even with special makeup wipes. :(
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Mar 29, 2018 18:15:25 GMT -7

gamingguy Avatar
Nope I have never worn make up and plan to never wear it either in the future.

That's so funny. :D  Is this the rock group KISS?   >:(

elli Avatar
Nah. For me, it's nothing but a waste of time... And expensive. Even the five minutes it would take to apply foundation/highlighter and mascara is too much. Some women (and men) are into it, and that's cool! But it's not my deal at all.

My two best friends are makeup-obsessed. Sometimes they like to paint my face and then I can't get it off for days, even with special makeup wipes. :(

Oddly enough, makeup for men is required for TV/Movies.
Last edited Mar 29, 2018 18:17:24 GMT -7 by thejason
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
fathima Avatar
fathima GB Newbie *
fathima Avatar
fathima GB Newbie *

Post by fathima on Apr 18, 2018 5:01:11 GMT -7

elli Avatar

yea I agree with you... it is more expensive... and even i don't know to wear mascara and any kind of makeups... In my family except me all are fond of makeups.
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
Last edited Apr 22, 2018 11:17:55 GMT -7 by keranov
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***