ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Hello Posted Feb 13, 2018 11:56:04 GMT -7

Post by ash on Feb 13, 2018 11:56:04 GMT -7

Hello everyone,

I am Ash. I'm 19 years old and from London, United Kingdom. I spend quite a lot of my free time gaming or managing my own gaming-related site. Right now I am addicted to Fortnite Battle Royale and also play Watch Dogs 2 from time to time (I only got it recently). Hope to spend some quality time here and enjoy some good gaming discussions :).

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Hello Posted Feb 13, 2018 20:42:04 GMT -7

Post by DanthEx on Feb 13, 2018 20:42:04 GMT -7

Hey, welcome to our community ! Very glad to have another gaming enthusiast join us here at GB. I hope you're able to find discussions that are suited to your liking. ::)
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****
Hello Posted Feb 14, 2018 11:28:19 GMT -7

Post by Nergal on Feb 14, 2018 11:28:19 GMT -7

My brother has been playing a decent amount of Fortnite recently, haven't had a chance to play myself yet but it looks pretty fun.
Always good to see other website owners join the forum; hive has a really neat, clean-feeling, design.
Anyway, welcome.

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Hello Posted Feb 14, 2018 12:45:55 GMT -7

Post by ash on Feb 14, 2018 12:45:55 GMT -7

Nergal Avatar
My brother has been playing a decent amount of Fortnite recently, haven't had a chance to play myself yet but it looks pretty fun.
Always good to see other website owners join the forum; hive has a really neat, clean-feeling, design.
Anyway, welcome.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes :)

I've been absolutely addicted to Fortnite Battle Royale. When you do get a chance to play it, I would definitely have a go because it is just amazing. It may be a bit frustrating at first because you may struggle whilst you get used to how the game feels and how to do well. But after a while, once you get used to the game and the controls, it starts to get extremely fun and entertaining to play. 

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you like the site :)

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!