Agar.io or Slither.io?

Question
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Last edited Jan 17, 2018 7:33:53 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Apr 16, 2018 10:15:40 GMT -7

I like Agar.io ! It is very fun game and favourite one for a lot of people all over the world. It is very time consuming and usually takes tons of time for a beginner to learn to play it successful. After weeks or probably months of training, I have reached a High Score of around 17000 mass. But I did not last long at number 1 position as everyone tried to split my cell and kill me. If anyone have not played the game yet, what are you waiting for?
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 16, 2018 12:33:26 GMT -7

I never really enjoyed playing Slither.io for some reason. Both games are pretty similar, to be honest, but there was just something about Slither that made me not like it as much as I did playing Agar.io. I think the fact that I also had quite a few problems trying to play Slither.io might have caused my dislike for it whereas with Agar.io it always worked and I always got to enjoy the game. The fact that Agar.io is a much bigger game means you can enjoy it a lot more as well because of how many players are always available to play with

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
daniel Avatar
daniel GB Newbie *

Post by daniel on Jan 1, 2019 10:49:33 GMT -7

I have played both a fair amount...at least when they initially came out. However, if I had to choose a preference I think I enjoyed Slither more than Agar even though they were both quite fun to play with friends.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 11, 2019 9:29:31 GMT -7

daniel Avatar
I have played both a fair amount...at least when they initially came out. However, if I had to choose a preference I think I enjoyed Slither more than Agar even though they were both quite fun to play with friends.
What was your highest score in Agar.io and Slither.io? Did you come in the top 10? Do you recall how you died in both games when you were at your highest. Please share. 
sugarsnappys Avatar
sugarsnappys GB Regular **
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!