M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

~Nergal Progress 2018~

Discussion
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Mar 16, 2018 20:49:42 GMT -7

My goals for this week were to get 99 Dungeoneering and I wanted to get at least 15m, for a bond for my buddy.
I got 99 Dungeoneering today and I've already made 26m so far this week.
Two days left of break.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Mar 16, 2018 21:36:24 GMT -7

I currently have 4 Elite and 6 Hard clue scrolls in the bank.
Gonna be off on a treasure hunt in the near future.

Next Skill goal is 97 Runecrafting for the effigy.
Still have a bunch of quests I should do.
Tomorrow (today) I'm not likely to be on much, and since I chose to enjoy my Spring Break I have a ton of Homework to do in the next few days.

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Mar 23, 2018 12:45:40 GMT -7

Nice gains!!! Gratz on the 99 dude. I hope spring break went well. :D

Your Ahrim's score reminds me of this story I just told on discord.

I still haven't sold it but damn, I don't even remember getting it!
sig
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Mar 24, 2018 10:30:01 GMT -7

Welp, I'm over 90% of the way to my max cape.

34.5m experience till Max Cape.
According to my planner I'm supposed to be between 40 and 41m remaining so still like 5 weeks ahead of schedule.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Mar 28, 2018 11:03:21 GMT -7

Max cape is still my major goal on the account for this year.

However, I really should be looking to push for the Motherlode Maw as well. Needs 115 Dungeoneering... gross; also going to need 95+ in all non-elite skills, but the only non-elite skill I have under 95 is Hunter and I can/will be getting that soon.

megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Mar 28, 2018 21:12:49 GMT -7

Nergal Avatar

However, I really should be looking to push for the Motherlode Maw as well. Needs 115 Dungeoneering... gross; also going to need 95+ in all non-elite skills, but the only non-elite skill I have under 95 is Hunter and I can/will be getting that soon.
Judging by this thread you're well on your way, goodluck!  ::)
nlace2 Avatar
nlace2 GB Newbie *

Post by nlace2 on Mar 29, 2018 9:14:59 GMT -7

Nergal Avatar

Hurry up and max, Rob; you know you could be done in a few weeks if you tried.
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Apr 3, 2018 12:04:47 GMT -7

Apparently I've managed to disable my private chat, not sure how I managed that, useful since I was doing Wilderness Slayer on OSRS but concerning for social reasons since I still have my private option sent to friends...
If anyone has a fix, lemme know.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Apr 4, 2018 7:08:17 GMT -7

Nergal Avatar
Apparently I've managed to disable my private chat, not sure how I managed that, useful since I was doing Wilderness Slayer on OSRS but concerning for social reasons since I still have my private option sent to friends...
If anyone has a fix, lemme know.

Chat filter / online status? Your PM has been off on RS3 also, but I think we spoke about this in the Clan Chat yesterday.
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Apr 4, 2018 10:37:57 GMT -7

OSRS Mobile closed beta for android ended and the iOS beta is starting soon (or has already, not sure), the iOS beta is scheduled to end on 4/19.
I don't expect the mobile client to go live immediately BUT it might shortly after the 2nd closed beta ends, but I have at least 2 weeks before the live mobile client releases.
Why am I mentioning this? Well with the live mobile client release I am anticipating a large influx of new F2P players; a combination of people trying the game for the first time and returning players that heard about the app.
I had made a F2P Profitable crafting guide on the forum a while back <link> and I can foresee many new F2P players trying to make some easy starting cash potentially crashing the margins (which have gone up slightly since I had posted the guide) for this method.
Now, I am aware the economy of the game is constantly shifting but, before a potentially huge change comes to the game, I need to get 61 Crafting for Lunar Diplomacy, playing efficiently using the linked method that's between 4 and 5 hours away for me, so I really have no excuse not to get it done SOON. 

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

M3RCILESS on RuneClan