M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

~Nergal Progress 2018~

Discussion
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Nov 28, 2018 21:15:12 GMT -7

Spirit Trees, I am finally growing my Spirit Trees.
Had plenty of spirit seeds but didn't have an active tree right now, wanted to grow all 3 for the Comp Requirement.

Didn't feel like doing them separately when I first could have started because I didn't like the idea of running to Ape Atoll to get the Monkey Bars and Nuts needed to protect the trees during growth or keeping excess supplies sitting in the bank because bleh, and I wasn't going to just NOT protect them when they take like 2.5 days irl time to grow.
Needed "The Prisoner of Glouphrie" quest completed, which I finished near the end of October, in order to grow two of the three trees and I thought I had the requirements for the third because Prif reasons. So today I potted 3 of the seeds and then I collected the items from Ape Atoll as well as 3 ground Suqah teeth from Lunar Isle, because of course these darn trees require so many random items as payment, and started planting them.
Port Sarim and Brimhaven trees are currently growing, get to Etceteria and see a prompt that I can only have of the trees planted at a time; check the wiki and it says you can plant a 3rd only after talking to the Spirit Tree in Prif, thought I had in the past but figured maybe I needed to again after The Prisoner of Glouphrie and/or after two of the trees are in the ground; talk to the Prif tree and go back to Etceteria, still no, seems you need to have the first two trees fully grown before you can plant the third.

I will have to try again Saturday evening.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Nov 29, 2018 17:00:08 GMT -7

Went through the Dungeoneering outfit fragments I had and combined parts of outfits which I could, I believe that I only need 2 more pieces for the full Warped Gorajan Trailblazer Outfit.

Some crazy lag going on, at least on World 64 right now.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Dec 1, 2018 13:11:28 GMT -7

Finished the Warped Gorajan Trailblazer Outfit but I'm still getting Dungeoneering outfit fragments, I'm greatly confused. Maybe it's a bug.
Managed to use up all of my bonus Dungeoneering experience today as well. Got level 109 Dungeoneering yesterday though.

I feel like the single largest tell that I didn't play much Runescape in November is that I only earned 10.2m experience during the month, whereas I have earned 1.1m experience so far today. I was mostly preoccupied with school but it was still a decent month of LoL and Dungeon Defenders though.
Started working on my first Golden statue the other day, 3/16 skills done so far.
Regardless, I have a bunch of projects due in the next weeks so I'm probably not going to be making too much more progress until the end of this semester.

UPDATE: 2 Comp (T) achievements done:
-Unlocked the Mazcab Teleport
-Unlocked the Dungeoneering Wild Card Perk, being the last "scroll" unlock for my account.
Last edited Dec 1, 2018 13:50:07 GMT -7 by Nergal: UPDATE

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Dec 2, 2018 12:44:05 GMT -7

Spirit Trees update:
2 fully grown, talked to the Prif tree again before trying to grow a 3rd and still couldn't, discovered that I had to talk to the gnome next to the tree, oof.
Anyway 3rd tree is now in the ground and protected, so I should definitely have this achievement complete on Dec 5th.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Dec 7, 2018 19:37:23 GMT -7

Grew my last Spirit Tree and one more Comp Cape task is done.
Around 26m Dungeoneering experience until 115 for the motherlode maw.

3 more presentations to give this Semester, a 15 page paper to write, and 5 final exams to go...

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****
Last edited Dec 15, 2018 7:31:13 GMT -7 by Nergal

M3RCILESS on RuneClan