Evil cogs game

Discussion
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Dec 10, 2017 6:05:47 GMT -7

Because of cousins, I have recently downloaded this game.
It's got decent story and I like the dark side concept. It's all about bringing back light to the world, which is filled with darkness as of now. In this game you will be a tiny light and you will have to move froward in the darkness in search of light.

Often you do stumble upon other lights and you should collect them to increase your score. You will have to be careful while moving in the path though. Rocks, weeds and everything else would create quite a difficult path for you to travel.

So, anyone played this game here?
What do you guys think of the game?
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Dec 11, 2017 10:47:48 GMT -7

Never heard of this game, until now. Watched the Android trailer for Evil Cogs, definitely is dark, spooky game. The strategy of where you can make it less spooky by bringing light into the world is a good idea and makes the game more bright
Last edited Dec 11, 2017 10:48:00 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Dec 13, 2017 8:18:55 GMT -7

xxinfectedxx Avatar
Never heard of this game, until now. Watched the Android trailer for Evil Cogs, definitely is dark, spooky game. The strategy of where you can make it less spooky by bringing light into the world is a good idea and makes the game more bright
You should give this a try xxinfectedxx. My cousins love it and they have been playing it for almost 3 months or so. They like it a lot. May be even better than the mario or zombies games. 

It's dark but I never thought it's spooky. It's a new word for me but now that I think about it, the weeds and those wheels are spooky. They are going to release the third chapter soon or so I have heard. I am not so sure about it.

It's hard for me to pass the levels as I always end up dying and it takes me a long time to pass the sub levels. So, it might take me forever to complete a single level. Sometimes, I wish I am really good with games but alas I am no good gamer. But I do like playing them a lot from time to time.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Dec 26, 2017 9:17:33 GMT -7

After reading this thread it made me curious about this game, so I decided to do a little research. This game looks totally unique and quite'spooky'. I've never played anything even similar to this in the past, so I'll have to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing! I'll post a trailer below.

Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****