Matching games

Discussion
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Dec 5, 2017 10:06:01 GMT -7

Well, matching games like candy crush saga, crazy kitchen,candy crush soda and other versions like jelly and such are popular. I did enjoy them as a kid but now, they are just boring. There are lots of other games with the same theme but with different environment. Now, when I see adults playing such games, I cant help but wonder what they see in those games.
True beating your previous score is exciting but I don't think they are enjoying it anymore.
Well, that's what I feel. 
What do you think guys?
What is your opinion on these matching games? 
P.S. Now, I am playing blackies and even that has a version of this match game.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Dec 5, 2017 12:12:59 GMT -7

I do have the application for Candy Crash Saga, I used not like it that much but it's okay to play now and then. It keeps me amused, same with the other similar games such Tetris, and Bejewelled which are all types of matching games. I enjoy them all!
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Dec 6, 2017 7:42:28 GMT -7

xxinfectedxx Avatar
I do have the application for Candy Crash Saga, I used not like it that much but it's okay to play now and then. It keeps me amused, same with the other similar games such Tetris, and Bejewelled which are all types of matching games. I enjoy them all!
Are you playing them because you used to like them a lot? Because most of my friends play it for nostalgia purpose alone. They used to like it but not anymore and now, they wanted to play it for the sake of score and competition purpose.
Have you tried other flavors in candy crush saga? Like the jelly?
I like jelly version as it's got some unpredictable behavior.

I used to play 7 wonder which is a matching game too but now, I find them really boring. 
Do you have any high scores in those games that you have mentioned?