claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *
Hello Posted Dec 4, 2017 9:18:18 GMT -7

Post by claraviolet on Dec 4, 2017 9:18:18 GMT -7

I am Claraviolet, a big anime fan and a software developer.
I love gaming and posting in forums.
Anyway, pleased to meet you everyone!
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Hello Posted Dec 4, 2017 18:22:14 GMT -7

Post by DanthEx on Dec 4, 2017 18:22:14 GMT -7

Welcome to the GamingBoards.net community ! We're glad to have you here. It's great to see a new face from time to time, I look forward to seeing what content you're able to provide us with. A software developer huh? Neat! ::)
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Gamer ***
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *
Hello Posted Dec 7, 2017 7:43:10 GMT -7

Post by claraviolet on Dec 7, 2017 7:43:10 GMT -7

DanthEx Avatar
Welcome to the GamingBoards.net community ! We're glad to have you here. It's great to see a new face from time to time, I look forward to seeing what content you're able to provide us with. A software developer huh? Neat! ::)
Thank you. Well, I am still a fresher. So, I am not that good and I am trying to become a confirmed employee. Still, I love messing with the code and tweaking the back end stuff and front end stuff is so not my forte.

megannatasha Avatar
Hey! Welcome to our awesome community :) Glad to have a new member in town!
Thank you. It's a pleasure to be here and I like the community and the theme...and the logo!
I can't help glancing at it once in a while. That character is really adorable. 

GamingLyfe Avatar
Welcome aboard ! I hope you enjoy your stay with us and decide to join us for the long run :)
Thank you. I am here to stay and you will see me around a lot, as I like the forum quite a bit. I am not much of a gamer until now, but after looking at so much stuff about games, I might get into gaming :)

I hope I won't get addicted though