Doodle Jump

Review
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Doodle Jump Posted Oct 15, 2017 13:16:17 GMT -7

Post by Jon on Oct 15, 2017 13:16:17 GMT -7

Doodle Jump

Recently my brother sent me a text message with a high score from Doodle Jump and challenged me to beat it. I chuckled as I opened the App Store link and noticed how cheesy the game appeared, although, I know that these types of games can be some of the most entertaining and addicting. So I gave it a shot, thus far my high score is around 23k, the game is very simple, yet fun.

The object of the game is to see how high you can make it, jumping from block to block, avoiding monsters, black holes, and broken blocks. Occasionally you can find springs to jump on, spring boots, trampolines, a jetpack, and other items that can help you climb higher. As well as a defensive shield to protect you from dying from bumping into monsters.

It becomes more difficult the higher you climb, providing fewer blocks to step on, more obstacles, creating a much trickier course to climb.

Last edited Jun 13, 2018 12:01:54 GMT -7 by Jon
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Doodle Jump Posted Nov 12, 2017 23:58:49 GMT -7

Post by megannatasha on Nov 12, 2017 23:58:49 GMT -7

This seems like one of those games you scroll by everyday in the App store, and after you finally decide to stop and give it a try, you're unable to put it down. The next time I'm seeking a good time-killer, I'll be sure to give this a shot!
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Jun 9, 2018 12:40:52 GMT -7

I have played that game a lot! When I was 11 or 12 years old I really enjoyed it.

I don't remember my highscore but it should be near 100 000 I think.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 8, 2019 10:00:58 GMT -7

This appears to be one of those games that you swipe through in the google play store each day, and after you finally decide to stop and try it, you can't put it down. I'm going to be sure to give this a shot the next time I'm looking for a good game. Thank you for your suggestion! 

A great detailed review. 
Last edited May 8, 2019 10:01:35 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***
Andrew
Peach Cactus
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Doodle Jump Posted May 31, 2019 11:46:44 GMT -7

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:46:44 GMT -7

It's crazy how simple some of these games are yet we get absolutely addicted to them. Can't forget how money these types of games are probably making for their developers. I never downloaded Doodle Jump but I did play it for a bit on my friend's phone.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!