GTA or Zombies

DiscussionPlayStation
dadajeep Avatar
dadajeep GB Gamer ***

Post by dadajeep on Sept 23, 2017 7:05:58 GMT -7

Anyone play these games? I have both and have't turned my system on in months. Would love to play! Add me and reply to this thread and we'll set something up : )

PS4= chef_smitty
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 17, 2018 9:07:04 GMT -7

megannatasha Avatar
I've played my share of GTA, but what is 'Zombies'? I'm planning plugging in the old PS3 sometime to do some 'retro' gaming, haha.  :P
I think he means COD, if you haven't played it before there is option to play Zombies. I like both GTA 5 and Zombies. It depends on which mood I am in to what game I pick to play on the day.    
Last edited Jan 17, 2018 9:08:11 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Feb 15, 2018 7:13:08 GMT -7

I used to love Grand Theft Auto V but I haven't played it for months now. The microtransactions have taken over the game which is a real shame because the game was amazing at the start. Now all Rockstar care about is putting out expensive crap that most casual players cannot afford without putting hours and hours into the game. I don't want to grind boring missions for hours to be able to afford one car.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **

Post by antonline on Jul 24, 2018 20:47:24 GMT -7

I'll take a night of zombies with friends over GTA. I think it's so fun and exciting getting on a couple different COD games with a group of friends and trying the different maps and challenging ourselves. GTA is awesome but it gets kind of boring to me sometimes.
Last edited Jul 24, 2018 20:47:42 GMT -7 by antonline
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Dec 3, 2018 15:16:57 GMT -7

antonline Avatar
I'll take a night of zombies with friends over GTA. I think it's so fun and exciting getting on a couple different COD games with a group of friends and trying the different maps and challenging ourselves. GTA is awesome but it gets kind of boring to me sometimes.
I don't know, you could have quite a lot of fun on Grand Theft Auto even if you didn't have any cash. Even with all of the microtransactions, with friends, you could have a lot of fun. I do understand why you said zombies though. If you have a good bunch of friends then it must be a lot of fun to play. But I think the same problem that you said about GTA applies to any game. After a while, it just gets boring sometimes.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!