Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Last edited Apr 20, 2018 7:41:56 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Lanbates Posted May 15, 2018 13:11:02 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on May 15, 2018 13:11:02 GMT -7

FINALLY DID PIECES OF H8! Then I decided to do Daemonheim tasks, get those finished up. Then I decided to get 99 fishing, do some afking and catch up on some TV. Now... Hmm idk! Maybe 99 slayer and round up my silly combat stts to 99. I've been putting those off for long enough. I did get 89 mining for Seren stones as well, that would be nice and afk. Much slower than fishing, though, so the gains would be less exciting. And with fishing, the invention XP comes at a fairly decent level. It was about 330k fishing xp to get a rod to item level 10. With mining, I'd want level 12 pickaxe to make T90 siphons worth it. So eh. Maybe I'll put that on the back burner. Meanwhile, look at these fun gainz tho.

Last edited May 15, 2018 13:14:35 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Lanbates Posted May 20, 2018 15:51:23 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on May 20, 2018 15:51:23 GMT -7

Thanks !!

So I decided to finally add some perks to my weapons now that I'm at 88 invention (see below!); about time, amirite? I got precise 5 on my 2h, with Genocidal/Devoted 2 on my body (I wanted Impatient 2, not Devoted 2, but whatever, ran out of comps), and Scavenging 2/Looting on my legs. The Scavenging perk feels really nice when it procs because you get uncommon comps (1% chance for uncommon comp to become a rare comp!). Looting is lame. I want Equilibrium eventually too, but I might wait till 99 to make it easier.

Almost flask-making lel -

My best drop ever -

Got 99 ranged at the same place, double achievement from the same task -

I can finally use the saggitarian shortbow I've had binded in dg for a loooong time -

Picked up some invention levels along the way -

Last edited May 20, 2018 15:52:57 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on May 27, 2018 4:31:38 GMT -7

So I start my new job next Monday, and I'm moving some time next week. Phew. But I'm sooo excited. This is my first job after finishing college a whole year ago, and I'm so restless waiting for the 2-weeks till I began...! That all means I'm finally busy IRL so I haven't been doing much on RS. Sorry ! But I have done some minor things, check me out!

Invention gains ftw!! It's so pleasant seeing those giagantic XP drops. ๐Ÿ‘…

Finished my magic golem set. Mining = booooring. 99 TBD.

I needed 85 wc for elite wildy tasks.

I'm surprised I got 97 prayer so fast. I think I got 96 in like March; considering my only source of prayer xp is dragon tasks with bonecrusher, I'm okay with that. 

Does anyone else play with virtual levels off? Idk why I do buuuut it made the 20m hp xp a pleasant surprise. Woo. ๐Ÿ™

Warbands ๐Ÿ‘Œ

My friend gave me a ton of magic logs and bowstring. Friends are the best. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And a big one!!! Finally!!!! A useful skillcape! This is one 99 cape I'll happily buy!

I have no idea what monsters to put in my private dungeon. Ehhh. I'll figure it out?

And this.

Last edited May 27, 2018 4:39:44 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Lanbates Posted Jun 14, 2018 14:51:34 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Jun 14, 2018 14:51:34 GMT -7

megannatasha Avatar
Been a while since we've seen any updates Mr. :P
I know right, ! I've moved in for the most part, but I'm at work all day and I'll be in training for a couple months so I won't be able to get away during that. Not for now, at least. Plus my evenings have been way too filled with life commitments but that should be sorted beyond this weekend...I hope!

Thanks for noticing though, you're so nice!! I enjoy posting level up pics in this thread, so I appreciate that you check in!!!
sig
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Lanbates Posted Jan 25, 2019 18:59:29 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Jan 25, 2019 18:59:29 GMT -7

Omg it's been so long since I posted. This will be fun. I started playing a bit at the end of December and then turned on the gains this year, check me out!!

The invention level ups were particularly satisfying because I went from level 97 to 102 in one fell swoop using one dose of Extreme invention potion.

41 level ups and 1 skilling pet (LOL)

Last edited Jan 25, 2019 19:01:42 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Lanbates Posted Mar 30, 2019 14:22:58 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Mar 30, 2019 14:22:58 GMT -7

I think it's more fun posting a ton of level-ups at once, so pardon the dust around here! I haven't done a LOT since last time but I did make some gainz over dxp and re-obtained my quest point cape (More pirate quests - yay!!)

I just started doing safecracking so wish me luck on getting through some somewhat-afkscape!!
Last edited Mar 30, 2019 14:29:19 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Newbie *
Lanbates Posted Mar 30, 2019 17:22:56 GMT -7

Post by Cheeserules8 on Mar 30, 2019 17:22:56 GMT -7

Very Nice! I realize this thread is a little old, but looking at doing all of the quests I have left very soon I can appreciate all the work that this takes.

*Edit*
I made the first reply after just reading through page 1, I didn't see that page 2 and 3 were at the top and not the bottom till I had already commented and scrolled up. That being said this is awesome and encouraging to see all your progress! Keep up the great gains and posts!
Last edited Mar 30, 2019 17:58:59 GMT -7 by Cheeserules8
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Apr 2, 2019 21:47:25 GMT -7

Ehhh, 4 days and 10m thieving xp later later (I used up the last of my silverhawks so there's some agility mixed in):

Also, I got this randomly shoveling dragon manure. I was shooketh...

I only got PK'd at Rogue's Castle 4 times, nbd. Also did some chaos elemental kills because lol y not amirite??
sig
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Apr 4, 2019 15:14:32 GMT -7

Just finished one of the easiest 99s in the game lol... I think most people get cooking first, not 15th xd

What to do next? The buyables are really easy to get through for AFKs. Crafting, fletching, and firemaking, are good choices. I'm at 97 dg and 96 farm as well. I'll have to see what comes to me first lol.
Last edited Apr 4, 2019 15:14:55 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
M3RCILESS on RuneClan