First Nintendo console?

NintendoQuestion
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Sept 5, 2017 12:36:58 GMT -7

My first Nintendo console was the NES. I had Duck Hunt(Who didn't? :P) Super Mario Brothers, Space Invaders, Excite Bike, Dig-Dug, Zelda, Pacman, Bubble-Bobble, Balloon Fight, and a few others that aren't coming to mind at this time. I miss the old classics!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Sept 5, 2017 12:53:19 GMT -7

My first Nintendo Console was the Super Nintendo, I absolutly loved that beast. I had Super Mario World, Donkey Kong country, Zelda - A link to the past, Super Mario Kart, and I'm sure quite a few more that I can't think of right now.
Koschmar Avatar
Koschmar GB Addict ****

Post by Koschmar on Sept 6, 2017 12:32:02 GMT -7

My first was the NES, but I think SNES is my favorite. It was such a (relative) jump in graphics and what you could do in games. I think the first 3D titles were a bit clumsy. For a direct comparison: where I absolutely loved A Link To The Past, I at first hated Z targeting and the camera angles of Ocarina Of Time.
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Apr 15, 2018 3:22:49 GMT -7

So far, I like the original Wii the best, but I'm sure Wii U is better and maybe the Switch. Anyway, my first console was probably the Super Nintendo (the 2nd after the first) because I started getting into Nintendo around 1990. (I was a child of the 80s.).
Last edited Apr 15, 2018 3:23:22 GMT -7 by thejason
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 11, 2018 18:33:01 GMT -7

The super nintendo was my first, and my first game was Zelda, a link to the past. i would travel to the forest at 5 years old not knowing what the hell im doing and would try to pull the master sword out of the rock, for 10 mnutes lol

my favorite is the GBA. i loved those games
Last edited May 11, 2018 18:34:11 GMT -7 by demarco

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on May 14, 2018 12:54:08 GMT -7

This beast was my first system, although I definitely remember playing the Super Nintendo more. Some of my best childhood memories involved Zelda and Grand Theft Auto, such an odd mixture.. huh? O_o :P

Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...

Post by Ben the tick on Jun 10, 2018 13:38:57 GMT -7

My first Nintendo console was a gameboy colour, of I've had a decent chunk of them since , including a SP, DS,and a WII. My favourite was the SP/DS, mainly because that was where I spent the majority of my gaming time growing up, seeing games start to come alive graphically.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on Jun 1, 2019 11:44:52 GMT -7

There was a similar thread like this where I went in more detail, but suffice to say I had the NES, SNES, and N64. There were so many games across each of these consoles that I loved so I won't attempt the feat to list 'em out.
Last edited Jun 1, 2019 11:45:19 GMT -7 by Vu1canF0rce
Andrew
Peach Cactus