Best Food Dishes?

Question
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Aug 9, 2017 21:49:24 GMT -7

What is your favorite food dish and why?

Mines would have to be salmon rolls, followed by calamari, then hamburgers and burrito's are third tier. Sushi is very appetizing to the stomach for some reason. But people either love it or hate it here there is no middle ground with sushi lol.

DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Aug 19, 2017 12:51:24 GMT -7

Shepherd's pie, Spaghetti, and Goulash are three favorites of mine. I love potatoes and how well they blend with the ground beef for the Shepherds pie and as for the spaghetti, I just enjoy a good pasta sauce with some noodles. Last but not least the goulash is an all-time favorite because of the delicious blend of vegetables and noodles. I feel they're all a wholesome and healthy meal. :)
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Aug 26, 2017 10:44:11 GMT -7

I can't say what dishes I like the best since there are allot that I do eat. There is nothing that I don't like and I am a very good eater and tend to eat mixed good food. Fish, meat, green food and so on I like it all.

The main point that I'm fussed to how it's been cooked. I don't want it to be over cooked and under cooked and it has to be fresh and done good. I mean you don't want to go to an restaurant and pay high prices for crap food
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Aug 26, 2017 14:37:49 GMT -7

It's like ordering a steak medium rare and getting it well done. I say it depends on the chefs training and background. In my days as a student chef (before finances) I fell in love with focaccia bread. Tastes best hot.

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Nov 20, 2017 1:37:22 GMT -7

I do have my favourite food dish. It would be Fish and Chips. I would get Takeaways occasionally. Most likely I would get Fish or Chips or a simiralr takeaway weekly.
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Sept 8, 2018 4:42:30 GMT -7

I don't really have a proper favourite dish because there are so many that I just love. But if I had to choose, it would probably be a Steak. I'm the opposite of vedraii really, if the word "meat" is mentioned, then I'm happy :D.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Sept 12, 2018 10:18:28 GMT -7

Speaking of food dishes, I'm actually considering trying some vegetarian or vegan recipes, I'd really like to move away from the meat. I don't believe we need to consume it any longer, a plant-based diet would be much healthier, and I feel terrible for the millions of poor animals we slaughter unnecessarily for food.

Does anyone have any tasty vegetarian or vegan recipes? How about you ?
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **

Post by Andrew on Sept 13, 2018 12:48:12 GMT -7

Oh man. This is a good thread. I'm already hungry thinking about it. I am a picky eater but I do love a wide-variety of foods within the categories I eat. Particularly, I love American comfort food (hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken fingers, vegetable soup, chili, et al), Italian (spaghetti, lasagna, et al), and Mexican (tacos, burritos, enchiladas, fried rice), and and Japanese hibachi. I also love many restaurants based on my categories of taste above.

I guess my short answer is that I don't have one favorite lol.
Last edited Sept 13, 2018 12:48:30 GMT -7 by Andrew
Andrew
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Last edited Oct 11, 2018 4:52:29 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Jan 14, 2019 19:31:51 GMT -7

GamingLyfe Avatar
Speaking of food dishes, I'm actually considering trying some vegetarian or vegan recipes, I'd really like to move away from the meat. I don't believe we need to consume it any longer, a plant-based diet would be much healthier, and I feel terrible for the millions of poor animals we slaughter unnecessarily for food.

Does anyone have any tasty vegetarian or vegan recipes? How about you ?

Ratatouille is a good vegetarian dish. I have the recipe in my culinary book from community college.  Although its a simple as cutting vegetables thin and arranging them in a baking dish. Use a wide variety of sturdy vegetables for this one.
Last edited Jan 15, 2019 9:32:37 GMT -7 by DanthEx: post was contained within the above quote