DanthEx GB Staff *****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Important Avatar
Important GB Newbie *

Post by Important on Aug 19, 2018 18:10:55 GMT -7

What does everyone think about the rs economy based on currently active players?  I've been studying a lot of different items and am noticing that a lot of rare items are going down in price and not coming back.  Thoughts on this?  Does playerbase directly impact price of items? Will items gain value again?  If so how long untill you think we will see an improvement?  

Just a friendly discussion to engage.

Cheers!

-Important
Last edited Aug 19, 2018 18:12:15 GMT -7 by Important
~Important~
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Aug 20, 2018 13:56:08 GMT -7

Important Avatar
What does everyone think about the rs economy based on currently active players?  I've been studying a lot of different items and am noticing that a lot of rare items are going down in price and not coming back.  Thoughts on this?  Does playerbase directly impact price of items? Will items gain value again?  If so how long untill you think we will see an improvement?  

Just a friendly discussion to engage.

Cheers!

-Important

I think the market is largely influenced by a handful of clans(or groups). They horde the rares until they're bored with them, and then invest in something new once they feel the profits have been exhausted. It's unfortunate because they take advantage of other players and are able to manipulate prices in their favor. I feel there should be days between buying rares on the Grand Exchange, not hours. With time everything usually evens itself out, I would never bet on a rare not beginning to increase in price eventually.
MemesDoge Avatar
MemesDoge GB Newbie *
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Last edited Sept 18, 2018 10:37:43 GMT -7 by DanthEx
megannatasha Avatar