Discussion
brakej23 Avatar
brakej23 GB Newbie *
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 10, 2018 4:43:52 GMT -7

No point in buying Shark Cards. Most of the time hackers or modders do money drops in online sessions. Pick up the 40k money bags and rank up your cash when this happens, don't waste your hard earned money when you can get it for free.
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 2, 2019 7:36:42 GMT -7

keranov Avatar
I'm going to say the same thing which Infected mentioned.

Last time when I played online there was a cheater and easily got $400K from his bag drops to all players.
If you pick up modded money, is there a chance your account could be penalised for picking up illegal money? Would the modder/hacker just be banned or am I risking my account too? Either way, make sure too bank the money otherwise you risk losing it when other players kill you. 
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 5, 2019 14:17:49 GMT -7

xxinfectedxx Avatar
keranov Avatar
I'm going to say the same thing which Infected mentioned.

Last time when I played online there was a cheater and easily got $400K from his bag drops to all players.
If you pick up modded money, is there a chance your account could be penalised for picking up illegal money? Would the modder/hacker just be banned or am I risking my account too? Either way, make sure too bank the money otherwise you risk losing it when other players kill you. 
I'm not sure how it works now, especially on PC. But before, it used to be that you could easily get into a lobby with a hacker and he would drop as much money as possible and you would never get into trouble. They may have changed the rules and go after users that receive the money as well. Although I doubt it since you could just say that you received it by accident and you had no intentions to receive hacked/modded accounts.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!