[Terrible Game] Driv3r

Discussion
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Dec 18, 2016 1:10:27 GMT -7

Released on the PS2 XBOX and PC this game was a buggy mess and has quite the conspiracy story.
The most noteworthy thing about the game is that most information about the "Driv3rgate" scandal has been purged from the internet.

If you wish to read about the game, its scandal and the cover-ups then check out Stuart Campbells's site. (Dude needs a new web designer, IMO)

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Last edited Sept 10, 2017 18:23:09 GMT -7 by megannatasha
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Sept 10, 2017 18:21:32 GMT -7

The game looks familiar, I remember playing Driver 2 when I was quite a bit younger, it was fun to me at the time, but obviously this game doesn't even get rated on the same scale as Grand Theft Auto. I was curious so I looked up some videos of this online and came across this gameplay video of Driv3r 3:

Perhaps if they didn't try piggy-backing off the concept from an pre-existing best selling title they would've come up with something more interesting that meets the eye and still distinguishes it's own title from others. But hey, plenty of best sellers do if you think about it. Ah well, they didn't do all too bad for the years of their release. Driver(original): 1999 - Driver 2: 2000 - Driver 3: 2004
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Mar 14, 2018 4:59:37 GMT -7

Somewhat like GTA San Andreas, San Andreas costing $6.99 on the apple store. I purchased this app when I was 14 years of age and the graphics are poor, a terrible, buggy copy of GTA 5. It's definitely different to the console version having a rustic, plain feel to it.    
Last edited Mar 14, 2018 5:04:47 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
LimeRain Avatar
LimeRain GB Regular **

Check out our academic mega thread!

Computer Scientist Undergrad with knowledge in Math & Psychology