What games do you own? (any generation)

Question
mitchmylo Avatar
mitchmylo GB Newbie *

Post by mitchmylo on Nov 4, 2016 10:03:26 GMT -7

Since the xbox360 had a thread question asking those what games they owned, why not ps1/ps2/ps3/ps4! :D

Personally I own for the Ps4: Destiny, LBP3, The Elderscrolls Online, GTA5, and COD BO3. My babe owns: Starwars Battlefront, Evolve, Darkso- whatever. he owns legit like all the new games anyways. haha. 

On a side note, anyone who is interested. Black friday is coming up soon, I got a huge load of games for such a low price at Walmart. Like, 5 newish games for ~$60. Check it out. You may find some games you've wanted to pick up, finally on sale. :3
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Nov 4, 2016 10:05:29 GMT -7

PS3: Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, RAGE: Anarchy Edition, Assassins Creed: 3, inFAMOUS 2, The Sims 3, God of War: Ascension, God of War: SAGA, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shawdow, Grand Turismo 6, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Black OPs, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls V, Grand Theft Auto 5, Lego: The Hobbit, Minecraft
Last edited Nov 4, 2016 10:08:11 GMT -7 by DanthEx
kingcool52 Avatar
kingcool52 GB Newbie *

Post by kingcool52 on Aug 23, 2017 5:56:54 GMT -7

I don't own any of the other PlayStation consoles at the moment except the PS4. I gave my PS1 a couple of years ago to some kid that didn't have a game console. For the PS4, I have FIFA 16, Black Ops 3, FIFA 17, Grand Theft Auto V, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield One and Lego Worlds as physical discs. I have quite a lot digitally but I can't remember most of them, the ones I can actually play are Driveclub and Just Cause 3.
xxdriftingaway Avatar
xxdriftingaway GB Newbie *

Post by xxdriftingaway on Aug 31, 2017 19:57:17 GMT -7

I own tons of games for the PS2 (last playstation I own). They are games like Need For Speed, Tony Hawk Underground & Underground 2, Shrek, Spongebob, and games like those. Those are the GOOD games. Games nowadays aren't as interactive and don't keep my attention for as long (excluding The Sims for PC).
DudeThatsErin everywhere. :)
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Mar 7, 2018 5:34:42 GMT -7

I don't own any of the playstation consoles expect a microsoft gaming system. I gave my PS3 away along with a couple of games just before my teens, the console had Elder Scrolls, GTA 5, Minecraft and a few more games which I've forgetten. Considering to buy the PS4 pro and sell my old 360 and put of the cash towards it from the sale. It's been a long time since I've had a playstation.    
Last edited Mar 7, 2018 5:36:09 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 10, 2018 14:52:08 GMT -7

I own quite a few games on my PlayStation 4 which include Fortnite (including the Save the World mode, just the standard edition of it), Far Cry 5, Watch Dogs 2, Grand THeft Auto V, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Driveclub and a few others that I just can't remember at the moment. I also still have a few games for the Xbox 360 including Grand Theft Auto V (again lol), Forza Motorsport, Minecraft (I never actually bothered with it, my sister loves it though), Skyrim, Call of Duty: Black Ops 1, Battlefield 4 and a few others as well.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
Last edited Aug 5, 2018 12:17:25 GMT -7 by keranov
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **

Post by Andrew on Sept 3, 2018 10:19:03 GMT -7

This is my overall history. I don't have anything but my 360 and PS3 now.

Sony: First Gen PS1, PS2, and PS3

Microsoft: 360 Halo 3 edition, 360 S Star Wars edition, Xbox One X

Nintendo: NES, SNES, GameBoy, GB Color

By no means was my family rich ... we were just a typical lower-middle class family. I just made a lot of allowance money doing yard stuff for people or selling pecans* and they were fortunate to be able to afford things.

* we had a huuuuuuuuuuuge pecan tree growing up, so I bagged 'em and sold 'em for a couple dollars. De-shelled I got more. :D I thus learned the value of a dollar, so to speak, and how to be a good steward with my money.

Last edited Sept 13, 2018 7:29:39 GMT -7 by Andrew: added XBONEX
Andrew
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***