Rocket League

Review
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Oct 5, 2016 15:15:40 GMT -7

So I decided to grab myself a copy of Rocket League since it's only $19.99 in the Xbox Store. A friend of mine plays this game religiously and speaks highly of it. I play it from time to time on his PS4 while visiting. It's very competitive and really turns your everyday sports game into something so much more action packed. It's really the best of both worlds and fun for the entire family. This game is supported on these platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS

You basically use vehicles and play different games of sports, such as soccer/football, basketball, hockey, and more. You can customize the vehicles, the ball/puck,etc, plenty of gameplay settings such as the new rumble add-on, which allows for plenty of exciting specials to use during the game. Plenty of maps and environment settings. I'll post a video below so you can see for yourself!

Last edited Oct 5, 2016 15:21:23 GMT -7 by DanthEx
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Dec 3, 2017 10:41:50 GMT -7

I haven't got this video game. Me and my friend have played this particular Xbox Game. It's a car game that has football in it, I do enjoy Rocket League. It's fun to play with your friends and family. I have a long list of games I want for the One X and this is one of them.
Last edited Dec 3, 2017 10:43:44 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Dec 30, 2017 20:36:19 GMT -7

This game is action packed and plenty of fun! It's like combining the best of the racing and sporting worlds together for one epic clash. It's very competitive gameplay but also of fun for the whole family. I would definitely recommend anyone considering picking up a copy to give it a shot! :P
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Dec 31, 2017 0:52:03 GMT -7

Rocket League is a must play. Regardless of the type of gamer you are, you'll have fun. Try it online, or locally with some friends or family, you'll be at the monopoly board-flipping days all over again. :P
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!