New member over here!

rawcomrade91 Avatar
rawcomrade91 GB Newbie *

Post by rawcomrade91 on Jul 2, 2016 20:54:38 GMT -7

Hello! I'm rawcomrade91, and I'm new to the site. :)

I'm 25 and have been gaming since a young age, when my father introduced me to Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda on NES. Since then, I've come to own nearly every system to date (somehow I missed all of Sega's systems, but hey, can't have 'em all), with my current crop of systems including Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita, and a PC I'm in the process of replacing parts to make somewhat of a gaming rig. I plan to get a PS4 eventually...maybe once we find out what the Neo exactly is.

A bit of my general background: I'm a college graduate with a Bachelor's degree in English, and I currently work as a supervising content editor at an online educational company. I have somewhat of a background in games journalism as well, as I completed a brief stint with Gamnesia.com as a copy editor/writer, as well as running my own gaming blog (that's rather behind on updates, but that's beside the point). Therefore, with my gaming and writing backgrounds, I felt like this place would be a proper fit for me. :)

If you ever want to join a game with me, these are the multiplayer games I spend most of my time playing:

Xbox One
- Overwatch
- Halo 5
- The Elder Scrolls Online

Wii U
- Smash
- Pokken Tournament
- Mario Kart 8

3DS
- Pokemon Y/AS
- Smash

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I hope to meet many of you soon!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jul 3, 2016 9:08:41 GMT -7

Welcome to GamingBoards.net !

I hope you enjoy your stay and we're pleased to have an new gamer introduced to our community! :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I hope you enjoy your stay!
rawcomrade91 Avatar
rawcomrade91 GB Newbie *
Last edited Jul 3, 2016 14:39:36 GMT -7 by rawcomrade91