Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
TakiTsuHiko Avatar
TakiTsuHiko GB Newbie *

Post by TakiTsuHiko on Feb 4, 2019 20:22:30 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
TakiTsuHiko Avatar
Aqua man ๐Ÿค—
Lowkey fell asleep watching that in the theater hahah. I was on vacation that week (month?) so I watched a couple movies in theaters and that was one of the last ones. It was nice though.

Yeah, the fight scenes were incredible, but too long.. lol my dad was falling asleep..    recent one that kept me up was bird box on netflix ;p

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Feb 4, 2019 22:54:06 GMT -7

TakiTsuHiko Avatar
Lanbo Avatar
Lowkey fell asleep watching that in the theater hahah. I was on vacation that week (month?) so I watched a couple movies in theaters and that was one of the last ones. It was nice though.

Yeah, the fight scenes were incredible, but too long.. lol my dad was falling asleep..    recent one that kept me up was bird box on netflix ;p

Ugh I hate when Netflix tries to choke me by shoving movies down my throat. I did NOT give it a view. My friend gave me the synopsis though, which was probably similar except that hers was good and funny. :D And again, I didn't watch it so I'm talking trash out of nowhere... lol
sig
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Mar 22, 2019 14:59:29 GMT -7

I watched Captain Marvel last weekend... it was good! I can't wait for Endgame ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ”ฅ

On another note, my friend wants to go watch Us (just opened today), but this is Key & Peele sketch is totally me during horror movies except I'm not faking bravado...
sig
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
princesszelda Avatar
princesszelda GB Newbie *