Question
bonesrob13 Avatar
bonesrob13 GB Newbie *
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Aug 24, 2017 17:42:42 GMT -7

The Mummy  -  2017

'
Nick Morton is a soldier of fortune who plunders ancient sites for timeless artifacts and sells them to the highest bidder. When Nick and his partner come under attack in the Middle East, the ensuing battle accidentally unearths Ahmanet, a betrayed Egyptian princess who was entombed under the desert for thousands of years. With her powers constantly evolving, Morton must now stop the resurrected monster as she embarks on a furious rampage through the streets of London.'
Last edited Aug 24, 2017 17:44:16 GMT -7 by megannatasha
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **
Andrew
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***
sig
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***

Post by lanbo on Jan 2, 2019 8:06:12 GMT -7

I finally watched a ton of movies, and all at once: Fantastic Beasts, Spider-verse, Bumblebee, and Aqua-Man. I ranked em from best to worst. Fantastic Beasts was soooo good, lore HYPE! Spider-Man was really funny; I recommend it. Bumblebee and Aqua-Man were whatevs. I didn't watch any of the other Transformers movies but it was okay.
sig
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 14, 2019 12:49:01 GMT -7

The last film that I watched was Mad Max: Fury Road. It was actually the second time that I watched the film and loved it as much as I did the first time. It would be an understatement to say that Tom Hardy was a favourite of mine so it was no surprise that I loved the film.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***
sig