Dragon Land

Discussion
allenafaith Avatar
allenafaith GB Regular **

Post by allenafaith on Jun 4, 2016 14:34:14 GMT -7

Does any of you here play this game? It's on the App Store and Google Play. It's really fun to me and it kind of reminds me of Mario just a little bit. xD

I've had it on my phone for a few months now, and I still play it. It's addicting, so if you download it, be careful. :P
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Sept 9, 2017 4:03:16 GMT -7

Another android game that I can not have since I do not own android. I have heard of the title but didn't know what the game is about. Seems to be fun for the little one's rather then adults.

I might able to install android OS to my windows phone to test this game out lol
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Sept 9, 2017 7:47:05 GMT -7

Never heard of this game, but I was looking for Android games last week! Then I came across news about Runescape for mobile and I was like "Oh RS!!" But , I'd recommend downloading an Android emulator on your computer instead of bogging down your phone for that. Bluestacks is a popular free one.
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
Dragon Land Posted Sept 12, 2017 9:43:32 GMT -7

Post by empire on Sept 12, 2017 9:43:32 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
Never heard of this game, but I was looking for Android games last week! Then I came across news about Runescape for mobile and I was like "Oh RS!!" But , I'd recommend downloading an Android emulator on your computer instead of bogging down your phone for that. Bluestacks is a popular free one.
It's fine, I have two lost of Microsoft 640 anyway. I brought one and some how they sent two,So might do is use it for that but it will take me time to unlock it. There are ways to doing thing without paying an arm and a leg for :)

Android does offer allot more then windows phone
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 22, 2019 8:14:49 GMT -7

Never heard of this game, but last week I was looking for games for Android! Thank you for sharing this with me. I'm going to look at this for my phone