My Favorite Games on Mobile!

Discussion
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Mar 14, 2016 20:14:48 GMT -7

I thought I replied to this ... Odd.

Well, I play a variety of games with my Phone/Tablet.. Some being:

Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Geometry Dash, Bridge Constructor, Titan slots, Dungeon Hunter, Monopoly, Hungry Shark Evolution, and I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty!
hissae2 Avatar
hissae2 GB Newbie *

Post by hissae2 on Apr 28, 2016 13:22:52 GMT -7

My favourite is Bejeweled, I play it on my Android phone. It's a fun game to play when you have a few extra minutes to kill. I also used to play this game a lot on the computer with my family when I was younger, so it brings back good memories for me.
simonweb Avatar
simonweb GB Newbie *

Post by simonweb on Aug 23, 2017 13:02:12 GMT -7

hissae2 Avatar
My favourite is Bejeweled, I play it on my Android phone. It's a fun game to play when you have a few extra minutes to kill. I also used to play this game a lot on the computer with my family when I was younger, so it brings back good memories for me.
Yes, this!

I don't play many games on my phone, but when I do I play Bejeweled. Like you said, it's great fun to play while sitting on the bus or train to work and when you're just generally bored haha.

Do you have any tips for other similar mobile games like Bejeweled?
xxdriftingaway Avatar
xxdriftingaway GB Newbie *
DudeThatsErin everywhere. :)
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Dec 5, 2017 10:10:56 GMT -7

Well, after seeing all those names, I can't really call myself a gamer, as I like playing simple stuff.
So far, I have played couple of games and I dislike some of these games quite a bit now. They were really awesome when I was a kid, but now, I find them quite boring.
Anyway, these are games that I like as of now:
1. There is no game (It's really fun)
2. Blackies (Kinda addicting)
3. Where is my water(A really simple game to be honest)
4. Plants vs Zombies 2

I can't think of anymore games that I like at the moment.
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **
MzPanik Avatar
MzPanik GB Newbie *

Post by MzPanik on Aug 17, 2018 10:02:15 GMT -7

One game I got really into on mobile was Dungeon Hunter 5. It's a hack-and-slash featuring an awesome customization and upgrade system that I found intriguing and very fun! Another game I really loved, surprisingly for me, was Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. This game can kind of be compared to games by Telltale. It heavily depends on the narrative. You can attend classes to learn spells, brew potions, and so much more. I've had a lot of fun playing the game, but unfortunately I have to restart. I forgot to link my game progress to a social media account so when I switched phones my progress was lost. But, that's okay, I'll get to reexperience the magic all over again.
Last edited Aug 17, 2018 10:02:39 GMT -7 by MzPanik
Visit us at Some Kind of Life, a new community for aspiring content creators!

My Pokemon Go Friend Code: 5219 1251 6518
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on Sept 3, 2018 11:12:14 GMT -7

I'm not much for mobile gaming unlike most of those in my generation. Of the few that I play, and that is rarely, it is:

Pokemon GO
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery
Star Wars Heros
Smash Hit

There have been a few off-and-on others, but these remain on my system ... primarily because I, at one point or another, got suckered into spending a bit of my Google Play money. Don't worry, none of that is my own money and is from the Google Surveys. ;)
Andrew
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
jerlene Avatar
jerlene GB Newbie *

Post by jerlene on Oct 7, 2018 15:13:16 GMT -7

The only game I play on mobile right now is Township Mobile. It's one of the best games I've ever played.
I was hooked so quickly. Been playing for nearly two hundred days straight.
I even have a golden league co-op. I'm obsessed with this game!