20 years of PlayStation

DiscussionPlayStation
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Mar 13, 2016 18:24:30 GMT -7

It's hard to believe that we're in 2016 already. Boy do I have some memories on the original PlayStation - I'll never forget my first favorites like Twisted Metal, Dave Mirra BMX, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Driver, Grand Theift Auto, Grand Turismo.. and so many more.
Last edited Mar 13, 2016 18:32:04 GMT -7 by Jon
hissae2 Avatar
hissae2 GB Newbie *

Post by hissae2 on Apr 28, 2016 13:42:00 GMT -7

This thread is making me feel old, lol. I started with the Play Station 2, and I remember one of my favourite games at the time was The Simpsons Hit and Run. That game was a lot of fun and it was one of the first games I played on a console.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Apr 29, 2016 12:14:35 GMT -7

hissae2 Avatar
This thread is making me feel old, lol. I started with the Play Station 2, and I remember one of my favourite games at the time was The Simpsons Hit and Run. That game was a lot of fun and it was one of the first games I played on a console.

How do you think I feel? PlayStation One wasn't even out when I started gaming! ^-^
markmac420 Avatar
markmac420 GB Regular **
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
allenafaith Avatar
allenafaith GB Regular **
demonskeith Avatar
demonskeith GB Newbie *
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

mitchmylo Avatar
mitchmylo GB Newbie *
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Aug 29, 2017 6:58:19 GMT -7

To give you some heads up and update that it's been 21 years now. Some say that they still like the very first platform however as the years go on they have made allot of good results and performance.

I still say that they should have an option yo have an 2TB or higher drive and also the graphics cars aren't always that good. Yet again that's what you pay for anyway and still cheaper then a gaming desktop or laptop
xxdriftingaway Avatar
xxdriftingaway GB Newbie *

Post by xxdriftingaway on Aug 31, 2017 19:55:12 GMT -7

STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD! Gosh. I was like 4 when the original playstation came out but I remember going over to a morning babysitters house (before school) and they were playing it, granted this was the same year as 9/11 but still. SO many memories!
DudeThatsErin everywhere. :)
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****