Pokemon GO

Discussion
vondes Avatar
vondes GB Newbie *
Last edited Aug 17, 2018 10:29:00 GMT -7 by DanthEx: removed link(we're not a backlink hub, sorry)
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Pokemon GO Posted Nov 24, 2017 6:16:55 GMT -7

Post by xxinfectedxx on Nov 24, 2017 6:16:55 GMT -7

Never really got into Pokemon Go. I have definitely heard of the game and I know of other people got addicted to it. I may take a look at Pokemon Go in the future and see whether the game is for me.
Last edited Nov 24, 2017 6:18:12 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Pokemon GO Posted Nov 24, 2017 6:46:08 GMT -7

Post by GamingLyfe on Nov 24, 2017 6:46:08 GMT -7

Pokemon Go was fun while it lasted for me, I don't play it anymore. But I'm sure if I ever re-downloaded it, I would play it the odd time again. It's interesting and opens a new world of mobile gaming.
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Pokemon GO Posted Feb 16, 2018 15:00:12 GMT -7

Post by ash on Feb 16, 2018 15:00:12 GMT -7

Oh man, I remember when this first came out and everyone just went crazy for the game. I wasn't a huge Pokemon person but after a bit of convincing, I downloaded it and was addicted to it as well. That addiction lasted about 2 weeks, it just got boring after that so I just ended up uninstalling it. Most of the people that I knew that played it just gave up on it after around a week as well, to be fair.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Last edited Mar 6, 2018 12:36:38 GMT -7 by demarco

Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...
DotD Avatar
DotD GB Newbie *
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

InMyOpinion Avatar
InMyOpinion GB Newbie *
Pokemon GO Posted Apr 14, 2018 1:53:28 GMT -7

Post by InMyOpinion on Apr 14, 2018 1:53:28 GMT -7

I used to play Pokemon Go a few years ago, I had some friends who were VERY into Pokemon Go and so when I would hangout with them we would all be searching for Pokemon. I was always the newb of the group because I was always at the lowest level (and wayy behind everyone else haha). It was a fun game though to be honest I feel like it got old fast and it was really annoying when I was a manager at McDonald's and I kept having to send people home because I would continuously find them playing on their phone trying to catch the Pokemon that would pawn at our location.

I no longer play it or even have it on my phone. I no longer find it interesting or exciting.
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Pokemon GO Posted Apr 26, 2018 12:22:23 GMT -7

Post by demarco on Apr 26, 2018 12:22:23 GMT -7

its currently been developed so much in-game that you forget it was broken when its first released. i love the fact that go molds with my life as I walk. i just turn it on when i make store runs or go from home to work lol.

fantanoice Avatar
fantanoice GB Newbie *
Pokemon GO Posted Jun 19, 2018 4:22:07 GMT -7

Post by fantanoice on Jun 19, 2018 4:22:07 GMT -7

I still play the game, it's a good excuse to go outside. It's simple enough that you can play it while doing other stuff like talking to friends / co-workers. I'm also excited that they just announced trading so I can finally get some of those regional exclusives.

Some of my prized Pokemon include a shiny Kyogre, a 98% shiny Charizard and a 100% Armaldo samuraii that I caught at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
Aussie Game Developer. Let me know your favourite podcast.
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Pokemon GO Posted Aug 10, 2018 17:00:43 GMT -7

Post by demarco on Aug 10, 2018 17:00:43 GMT -7

Trading is now available on Pokemon GO for both andriod and iOS. Friend battles will be released at the end of the year.

My friend code:

8130 2782 4743

With this code, we can trade pokemon and send gifts. the rarer the pokemon the more stardust it will cost. commons cost 100 stardust to trade while legendarys will need 40,000+ stardust per trade, shinies too

lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***
Pokemon GO Posted Aug 11, 2018 17:12:17 GMT -7

Post by lanbo on Aug 11, 2018 17:12:17 GMT -7

I gave this a go when it first came out 2 summers ago. I played it for a couple weeks and then I got tired of it. Giving it a second go because my friend was playing it in front of me. These community days are pretty cool, they've done a few so far. This weekend is Eeveelution, so you can get shiny Eevees and they all get this special move if you do evolve some this weekend. Idk what else, I'm basically a beginner. Idk if I'll get sucked in again, but probably not excessively so... I hope. :3
sig
MzPanik Avatar
MzPanik GB Newbie *
Pokemon GO Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:11:04 GMT -7

Post by MzPanik on Aug 17, 2018 10:11:04 GMT -7

Any time I leave my house I turn on Pokemon Go so I can get some distance for my buddy. Right now Bulbasaur is running around with me. I know distance doesn't rack up as well in a vehicle, but you still get something out of it when driving through slower parts of town.

Can I share my friend code here? I need friends...
Visit us at Some Kind of Life, a new community for aspiring content creators!

My Pokemon Go Friend Code: 5219 1251 6518