Pokemon GO

Discussion
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Pokemon GO Posted Jan 25, 2016 10:34:51 GMT -7 via mobile

Post by demarco on Jan 25, 2016 10:34:51 GMT -7

Hey, I play Pokemon a lot and I can't wait for this game to come out on iOS and android. It uses your surroundings in real life to play.

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
demonskeith Avatar
demonskeith GB Newbie *
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****
Pokemon GO Posted Jun 11, 2016 21:47:30 GMT -7

Post by Nergal on Jun 11, 2016 21:47:30 GMT -7

demonskeith Avatar
The concept is pretty interesting, but I'm wondering if they can really make it work?
Please wait while we heal your pokemon... (Speed up for $.99?)
Get unlimited pokeballs now for $4.99
Buy a Masterball $9.99

Oh they can make it work, we've had the technology for quite some time now; the real question is will the game be a typical Mobile Game micro-transaction cash-grab? How much money are they planning to milk us for?
I'm excited but skeptical... and if it looks like a pay-to-win phone game I'm out.

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

meldwelling Avatar
meldwelling GB Newbie *
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****
Pokemon GO Posted Jul 8, 2016 16:04:53 GMT -7

Post by Nergal on Jul 8, 2016 16:04:53 GMT -7

My current strongest is just an eevee, guy from my graduating class is on his college track team already has an 800CP Flareon, he was running our local gym for a while, i feel so behind the curve and it's been 2 days but i cant even connect 80% of the time i try still

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****
Pokemon GO Posted Aug 1, 2016 10:17:09 GMT -7

Post by Nergal on Aug 1, 2016 10:17:09 GMT -7

The game came out and I played a bit but it feels very limited and I've already pretty much stopped playing.
I open it if I happen to be walking somewhere but I'm not walking anywhere to go play.

I'm only level 10, I know it goes up to 40 but I don't see the grind paying off; maybe when Johto releases I'll have a little more inspiration.

lucario Avatar
lucario GB Newbie *
Pokemon GO Posted Aug 25, 2017 14:51:56 GMT -7

Post by lucario on Aug 25, 2017 14:51:56 GMT -7

I downloaded it for iOS but never got it to work. Then again my tablet only has WiFi so I don't think I would have encountered much Pokemon while walking around my house. I heard the real joy of it is walking around when you're on the go to play.

Do people still have accidents in real life while playing? (like getting hit by a bike or something).
Smokey Avatar
Smokey GB Newbie *

Follow me on Mixer! - 900+ followers!
My girlfriend Shortie is amazing! I love you Nikki!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
Pokemon GO Posted Sept 2, 2017 9:13:35 GMT -7

Post by empire on Sept 2, 2017 9:13:35 GMT -7

I', not an big fan, and to the point I haven't got an phone that does support the app. I rather hear the bad results of people got killed by trying to play the game. Back when people are into the app they are making a whopping $10 million a day in terms of revenue,

Also my guess that they going to add it to the smartwatch since they known to the fact that people will buy it for getting Pokemon Go on it. they won't care about the smartwatch it's what it will do for Pokemon Go. And they will make more money.
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Pokemon GO Posted Sept 2, 2017 12:07:06 GMT -7

Post by Saints4ever on Sept 2, 2017 12:07:06 GMT -7

hey empire,

im not too familiar with pokemon go news anymore. I know they had announced support for the apple watch but not sure if it ever launched.

also turns out the part of florida i currently live in means i get to catch south america's region locked pokemon ^_^
Last edited Sept 2, 2017 12:07:27 GMT -7 by Saints4ever
Help is only a Bubble away...