Windows 10

Discussion
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Windows 10 Posted Aug 21, 2015 6:21:02 GMT -7 via mobile

Post by demarco on Aug 21, 2015 6:21:02 GMT -7

I upgraded to windows 10 when it came out not knowing the game would stop working. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait until there is a fix for it to play again.

DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Last edited Sept 13, 2015 14:38:10 GMT -7 by DanthEx
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
Windows 10 Posted Apr 22, 2018 4:06:49 GMT -7

Post by keranov on Apr 22, 2018 4:06:49 GMT -7

I have used Windows 7 till 2018. I have installed Windows 10 this year and it looks good so far.

Not much an improvement over Windows 7 but it's more supported.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Windows 10 Posted Jan 30, 2019 7:18:14 GMT -7

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 30, 2019 7:18:14 GMT -7

Have you tried updating your client launcher? What video game showed an error? If anything, upgrading to the latest operating system means you'll have a wide selection of computer games to choose from. Get back to me and I'll try my best to help you. All of my installed video games are compatible with Windows 10, by the way.
Last edited Jan 30, 2019 7:18:48 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
scagavan Avatar
scagavan GB Newbie *
xxinfectedxx Avatar
Windows 10 Posted Feb 11, 2019 9:23:32 GMT -7

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 11, 2019 9:23:32 GMT -7

That's a very vague post there, would you mind going into further detail to why you think of this? Have you ever encountered any issues, problems or bugs that you couldn't solve? Are you using an alternative Operating System? Go into a little more depth and I'll be sure to help and make suggestions. 
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***
Windows 10 Posted Feb 11, 2019 15:14:44 GMT -7

Post by lanbo on Feb 11, 2019 15:14:44 GMT -7

I love Windows 10!! I've never had compatibility issues, which helps. This is a lil off-topic but I'm weighing in, !

They're still releasing new features; for instance, a recent update added a screenshot utility built into Windows - finally!!! They're going to upgrade it even that utility in the next Win 10 Release (April 2019) and I'm looking forward to it. They're also working on a lighter light mode across the OS. An older feature that I also use every day is the night light (f.lux-esque, for those familiar with that screen-dimming software). It automatically dims the screen for me to lessen eye strain from that blue light.
sig
xxinfectedxx Avatar
Windows 10 Posted Feb 12, 2019 8:12:14 GMT -7

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 12, 2019 8:12:14 GMT -7

lanbo Avatar
I love Windows 10!! I've never had compatibility issues, which helps. This is a lil off-topic but I'm weighing in, !

They're still releasing new features; for instance, a recent update added a screenshot utility built into Windows - finally!!! They're going to upgrade it even that utility in the next Win 10 Release (April 2019) and I'm looking forward to it. They're also working on a lighter light mode across the OS. An older feature that I also use every day is the night light (f.lux-esque, for those familiar with that screen-dimming software). It automatically dims the screen for me to lessen eye strain from that blue light.
What version of Windows 10 do you have? I'm running on the free home version. Judging by your post, it sounds like everything in Windows 10 suits your needs however if Bill Gates asked for your advice on how to improve future versions and updates, what would you say to him and why?  
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***
Windows 10 Posted Feb 13, 2019 14:31:28 GMT -7

Post by lanbo on Feb 13, 2019 14:31:28 GMT -7

I'm on Windows 10 Home build 1809 (October Update). As for suggestions on improving Win 10 on the operating system level... I can't think of any right now because Win 10 suits my needs like you inferred. I love the clipboard updates they've made recently i.e. clipboard history. If you copy one thing and then copy another thing, in prior versions you'd only have the latter on your clipboard and the first thing you copied would be gone forever. It sucked big time, especially when you foolishly CTRL+X'd a large paragraph and copied something else before remembering to paste the first thing.... Now you get a history, so you can copy and paste whatever you want to your heart's desire.
sig