What were you in your previous life?

Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jun 9, 2009 10:13:59 GMT -7

lol, it's very unlikely we had previous lives but even if we did, this thing would never be able to tell us anything just based on the date you were born. Think about it, what would the date of your birth have ANYTHING to do with where you were at the time? So mine says I was in the south or something.. does that mean EVERYONE who was born in September was born in the south? lol, blah.. just boring. Plus.. it said my girlfriend was a male in her previous life >.<

Thumbs down Chrizo ! ^^
Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****
Christiansha Avatar
Christiansha GB Master ******

Post by Christiansha on Jun 15, 2009 11:04:53 GMT -7

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 425. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

Makes perfect sence!
Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****