Got a PS3 a few days ago.

HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****

Post by HaloZwrath on Apr 14, 2009 17:33:33 GMT -7

Pretty fun system ,and I love the games I got for it.
Uncharted Drakes Fortune: Was a very short game ,but also incredibly fun...until a certain point towards the end then it becomes much less enjoyable

Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm: Ninjas are awesome.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Never played any of the others ,but I'm loving this game so much.

Great system so far...still prefer the 360's library of games ,but this has quite a few cool ones.
Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****
HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****
HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****
saturn Avatar
saturn GB Gamer ***
HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****
HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Oct 12, 2009 5:50:28 GMT -7

My friend had a problem with his PS3 and he said he did some sort of update and it started working again.

About the 360, when mine stop working I called Microsoft and ranted on about how I don't care about warranty and all of that non-sense. I told them they made a default when they made the console why should I have to pay for their mistake? This was the third call of frustration I made and finally they put a manager on the phone(I think) and I was told to send them my old Xbox 360 and they sent me a new one back :D

Good luck, total bummer you got yourself into.
HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****

Post by HaloZwrath on Oct 12, 2009 9:01:06 GMT -7

DanthEx Avatar
My friend had a problem with his PS3 and he said he did some sort of update and it started working again.

About the 360, when mine stop working I called Microsoft and ranted on about how I don't care about warranty and all of that non-sense. I told them they made a default when they made the console why should I have to pay for their mistake? This was the third call of frustration I made and finally they put a manager on the phone(I think) and I was told to send them my old Xbox 360 and they sent me a new one back :D

Good luck, total bummer you got yourself into.

I'm terrible with customer service. I never know what to say ,and I usually can't understand a word a lot of them say...I'll have to try PS3's support next time I head to my dads. Hopefully I get lucky
Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****