Konami site crashes due to overload LOL

Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****

Post by Chrizo on Apr 19, 2008 12:20:14 GMT -7

Well, Metal gear solid 4 online beta came out 2 days ago, download it, install it, then update it for some odd reason, lol..

Updating options

Peer 2 Peer
Download from Konami server

after updating, i think you have to make a konami Id and then a game Id. (i dont know why you have to do this, its normally just download and play with other betas)

to register you have to go to konamis website, since everyone wanted to play straight away, mass amount of people went to the konami site then it just died, whenever you try to register it just says "unable to continue due to inactivity"

soo like thats the story

i just wanted to ask of anyone with a ps3 is downloading the update right now and trying to get a Konami + Game ID, lol because i currently cant, and downloading the update seems to take long from peer 2 peer.. i would download from teh server but the server died along with the site lols.
HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****
Demarco Avatar
Demarco GB Newbie *

Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****
HaloZwrath Avatar
HaloZwrath GB Pro *****

Post by HaloZwrath on Apr 15, 2009 12:44:29 GMT -7

HaloZwrath Avatar
LOLPS3 >___>...anyways have fun with that when it comes back online... never liked MGS , but I'm sure you and the other 30 PS3 owners (Sorry couldn't resist PS3 bashing >_>) will enjoy it :P

I revoke this post and declare my love for MGS and PS3...even if it isn't as good as the 360 =D