need advice

psykosaint1 Avatar
psykosaint1 GB Newbie *
need advice Posted Sept 19, 2006 19:34:08 GMT -7

Post by psykosaint1 on Sept 19, 2006 19:34:08 GMT -7

I'm kinda a noob to the game, i'm only lvl 12. I was wondering if there was a way to make the controls easier to use so i could manuver better? or should i just keep it on default?
i cry when angels deserv to die

Which FF Character Are You?
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
need advice Posted Sept 20, 2006 3:31:36 GMT -7

Post by DanthEx on Sept 20, 2006 3:31:36 GMT -7

I haven't played it very much, only like 3 times actually, but I kept the buttons to default, I find the game isn't great for maneuvering but I was only like level 2 so what do I know ^_^ .. I'm sure Red Mech or Blood or Cheese or one of them Gunz peeps can give you some advice. Goodluck.
Red Mech Avatar
Red Mech GB Expert *****
Hmm, Red Mech the man himself! Took on an imposable task of populating the Gunz section of this forum.. not to many showed but you tried, and its easy to say you pwn some noobs in Gunz rep The Saints! Haha. Thanks dude, have a good one!
Demarco Avatar
Demarco GB Newbie *
need advice Posted Sept 20, 2006 20:32:47 GMT -7

Post by Demarco on Sept 20, 2006 20:32:47 GMT -7

You can change them. But default is the easiest to use. I dont think u can use a controller though.(good luck finding 1 with analog sticks lol)

XxxPhantom12" Avatar
XxxPhantom12" GB Regular **

XxXPhantom12 (Runescape"83")
Phxing (Gunz online"21")
Zerro (IjjI Gunz online "25")

Red Mech Avatar
Red Mech GB Expert *****
Hmm, Red Mech the man himself! Took on an imposable task of populating the Gunz section of this forum.. not to many showed but you tried, and its easy to say you pwn some noobs in Gunz rep The Saints! Haha. Thanks dude, have a good one!
Ken Avatar
Ken GB Newbie *
Red Mech Avatar
Red Mech GB Expert *****
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****