DanthEx GB Staff *****
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Koschmar Avatar
Koschmar GB Addict ****

Post by Koschmar on Mar 10, 2006 8:36:59 GMT -7

lol, thats next for me... unfortunatly something really bad just happened to me and my mother and I may not be on this forum for awhile =/ . So maybe ill talk to you guys later, if not I hope it keeps going good and I'll talk to you in a month or so
Red Mech Avatar
Red Mech GB Expert *****
Hmm, Red Mech the man himself! Took on an imposable task of populating the Gunz section of this forum.. not to many showed but you tried, and its easy to say you pwn some noobs in Gunz rep The Saints! Haha. Thanks dude, have a good one!
Red Mech Avatar
Red Mech GB Expert *****
**Boredom** Posted Mar 10, 2006 15:03:38 GMT -7

Post by Red Mech on Mar 10, 2006 15:03:38 GMT -7

sorry to hear that koschmar (translated into nightmare and cannot be killed by a scammer's ak47 and cannot die and has tons of ammo and like 50 sets of katanas).
Hmm, Red Mech the man himself! Took on an imposable task of populating the Gunz section of this forum.. not to many showed but you tried, and its easy to say you pwn some noobs in Gunz rep The Saints! Haha. Thanks dude, have a good one!
Koschmar Avatar
Koschmar GB Addict ****
Koschmar Avatar
Koschmar GB Addict ****
**Boredom** Posted Mar 11, 2006 12:30:41 GMT -7

Post by Koschmar on Mar 11, 2006 12:30:41 GMT -7

I am master kung foo master... thats right, not just a kung foo master, but i am the master of the kung foo masters. This is also I believe my 300th post... bow down! Or actually dont, dont want you getting all dirty from the floor. *roundhouse kicks all of you in the face* i taught chuck that move

PS... THREE HUNDRED
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
xsamuraizx Avatar
xsamuraizx GB Pro *****